Sunday, July 31, 2011

365 Pictures 10-30 July

Hi,
I'm back.  I know I haven't posted for over two weeks.  Been a busy, crazy time plus my hard drive crashed on my computer so had to get a new one, which I typing on right now.  So I will try to play catch up.....here we go

Sunday 10 July 2011
Sun setting on a wonderful Sunday evening.

Monday 11 July 2011
These are the 3 spoiled babies.  Ever since we came back from our mission trip to Joplin they have been sleeping by the front door.  I think they are making sure we don't leave home.

Tuesday 12 July 2011
These are orange flowers that grow by the highway & sign about Gilman City  Baptist Church.  I took this picture Sunday but posted it here since I didn't have a picture for this day.

13-18 July 2011
no pictures

Tuesday 19 July 2011
Motor laying in his "Super" kitty mode

Wednesday 20 July 2011
Our new pool in Bethany.  Where I spend Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings from 8:00 - 9:00am swimming laps.  Most of the time I'm the only one, just me & the lifeguard.

21-23 July 2011
no pictures



Sunday 24 July 2011
Time for some deer cam pics - the fawns are now big enough to eat the corn in the feeder.  Momma watching for signs of trouble while her babies eat.

Monday 25 July 2011
Another Doe & her fawn.  This one is a little younger than the twins.

Two nice bucks - a 7 pointer looking at us & what is called a "Basket" 8 pointer. 

Tuesday 26 July 2011
Two does & their fawns.

Wednesday 27 July 2011
no pictures

Thursday 28 July 2011
Another nice 8 pt buck


Friday 29 July 2011
no pictures

Saturday 30 July 2011
Today was my husband's 48th birthday.  The best present he got was our son Wood home safe from his Mission trip to Russia.  He has been gone since 6 June, 2011
Wood greeting his dad.

Wood greeting his me

Well I have caught up again.  I hope to do better this week on taking pictures. Have a great week everyone!  God Bless!!
















3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back and jumped back in!!!

    the fawns are so cute!!!

    I know you are glad to have your son home. Hopefully you can tell us about his time there!!!

    and Happy Birthday to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. The daylilly was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Thanks for giving me the name of this flower. They grow wild all around here & are soooo pretty.

    Sara - I love the fawn pics too. I hope to sometime here soon to blog about my mission trips this summer & my son's. Most likely not until after both our boys start back into college.

    ReplyDelete