Monday, April 15, 2013

365 Pictures 7 - 13 April

Another week has flown by.  The house is still the same.  We couldn't have any digging done this week because of all the rain we got.  But, it looks like we have found someone who thinks he can find the problem & solve it.  Hopefully he can come tomorrow & by the end of the week we hopefully will know if our problem is fixable or not.  Not sure what I have for this week, so lets take a peek

Sunday 7 April

No pics today but you ever have a day when you take tons of pics, & then have to narrow it down to one or two.  That was Monday, so here is the beautiful sunrise in the fog I was able to watch Monday morning


Monday 8 April

We had a rain storm come through between the sunrise & when I needed to leave the house.  I started to leave & saw this cute little bunny

He was drying off under my jeep

He let me get within 6 feet of him

Then he ran to my yard

Oh, you are still taking my picture, stalker.

Tuesday 9 April

No pic so one from the deer cam
 What are you looking at???  This is one ugly looking bird

Wednesday 10 April

No pic so one from the deer cam
 Getting ready to take off or this is my feeder, all mine, not sharing

Thursday 11 April

No pic so one from the deer cam
This was actually taken today.  This is a buck, if you look close you can see the "button" (bump) of his antler starting to grow.  We should soon see some rack starting to show up.
 

Friday 12 April

No pic, not even one from the deer cam, oh well

Saturday 13 April

Today my husband who does not really like muscials went with me to see the Broadway production of Mary Poppins.
Of course you are not allowed to take any pictures during the show, so this is us waiting for the show to begin, and we waited because the show started 55min. late.  There was a problem with an alarm system going off behind stage.  Once they got that fix, it was a wonderful afternoon.  My husband enjoyed the production & said for me to pick out another one for next year & he would go with me.  If you get a chance to see this I highly recommend it.

Well that is my week.  Hope all of you had a great week.  God Bless
 

2 comments:

  1. I think that we have Mary Poppins coming here sometime - I'll have to check it out.

    Love the bunny shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creature pics!
    And they even talk to you ;-)!

    ReplyDelete