Sunday, April 7, 2013

365 Pictures 24 March - 6 April

Wow, another two weeks went by fast.  It has been a stressful two weeks & this last week I didn't take any pictures.  But, the deer cam got some great shots. 
Life lesson- I prayed for about 10 years to move from where we live to the next town over.  I had a lot of reasons, but God never seemed to open the door.  So a couple years back I finally prayed God make me be content where I am.  Well, I'm content, still hoping to move in the future when the boys are done with college & we have the loans paid off.  Now that I'm content & have lived in the same house 22 years, it looks like God is telling us it is time to move.  We are having some problems with our house & they may be unfix-able forcing us to move to a new home. Of course I'm like but wait Lord, our house is paid off; I don't want to go into debt on a new house; we can't afford to move until the boys are done with college; surely I need more time on the lesson of being content.  So please pray for us as we make some major decision this week & follow God's will no matter what.

Okay here are my two weeks

Sunday 24 March 2013

We didn't make it to church this morning because of a wonderful snow/ice storm that came in last night.  The birds were going crazy at the feeders.  This poor little house finch was hanging on for dear life waiting his turn to eat.


Monday 25 March 2013

We are iced in at least I'm, hubby made it to work.  Birds were on day 2 of going crazy at the feeder.  I took several pictures.  I love the house finch in this one, getting ready to take a dive into the snow (ha, ha)

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Deer cam - our ballerina turkey enjoy the free corn & snow

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Deer cam - we caught a bobcat running past.  I'm so glad we don't have any calves on the farm.  This is the third picture of a bobcat in three weeks.  We hope it is the same one & not a pack of them. 

Thursday 28 March 2013

Deer Cam - okay this is becoming predator cam!  Here is a coyote with a nice coat of fur.  Another rare pic to get.

Friday 29 March 2013

We are celebrating Easter tomorrow.  It is my turn to host the Marshall Family Easter but because of our house problems, we rented the community center.  We are also celebrating my niece Ali's 9th birthday two weeks early since the whole family will be together.  Guess what? She asked for a Mini Mouse cake, so here it is Mini Mouse #2

Saturday 30 March, 2013

We went driving this evening to check on the eagle's nest we found last week.  No eagles yet, but it may be a couple of years since they build two or three nest & rotate between them.  While waiting a storm started to come in.  I love cloud pictures. 
 

Sunday 31 March, 2013

Happy Easter everyone!!!  He has risen, just as He said!!!!
This week except for one day is going to be all from the deer cam.
 My son Josh & his grandpa, checking out animal tracks as the refill the feeder.  Time like these will become a treasure.

Monday 1 April 2013

Can you believe the year is 1/4 done?!?!
The turkeys are starting to strut & in front of the camera.  I pick this one because of the turkey strutting & the beams of light shining on his stage of dancing


Tuesday 2 April 2013

A little deer is either doing a little dance or being naughty & kicking another deer away from the feeder
Oh, did you catch that on the camera, I'm busted.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Strutting for the camera.

Thursday 4 April 2013

I love this little doe - she is thinking
Dude, what is wrong with you, you're all swell up, did you eat something bad???



Friday 5 April 2013

I'm outta here, there is going to be a fight

Saturday 6 April 2013

I spent the day dusting & recording all of my precious moments I have in my dining room hutch.  By recording I mean I took a picture of each one.  I would love to share each one with you & their special meaning to me but we would be here for awhile, so here is one of my favorite
The title -   My Soldier, My Hero. 
 I have 7 precious moments figurines that represent the 7 tours my husband completed during the Iraq war and the Lord bringing him home safely.  This one was for number 7.

Well, that is two weeks caught back up.  I hope to do better this up coming week.
Have a great week, & God Bless



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having issues with your house - that's really tough! I'm having issues with my (paid-for) car - but I guess that's not really the same :)

    My favorite picture of the post is the busted one - ha! Although Minnie looks pretty tasty to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is in control; if He's going to kick you out of your house, He'll supply the perfect replacement. :-)
    great deer cam pictures this week. a coyote AND a bobcat?!? sheesh. predator cam is right. the little red house finch is such a pretty little bird. i dont think ive seen one of those before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the deer, turkey, cake photos. I am so sorry you are having house issues. Your wildlife pictures make me want to find some.

    ReplyDelete