Saturday, September 3, 2011

365 Pictures 28 August - 3 September

Okay, another week gone & a new month started.  Boy, time is flying by way too fast.  Here is my week.

Sunday 28 August
I didn't take a picture today because I lost the day, not sure where it went but still looking for it.

Monday 29 August
A bunny came to visit our bird feeders this morning.  Haven't seen a bunny in the backyard all summer

A very rare picture.  All three cats sleeping next to each other & not fighting.  They get along but they don't sleep well together.  Motor (grey & white) will usually sleep with Fuzzy (far right) but not with Grouchy (center) - Motor & Grouchy have a sharing problem.

Tuesday 30 August
Lost another day, I think it is hiding with Sunday

Wednesday 31 August
North West Missouri State Fair started tonight.  2nd year for the parade & our church entered an Awana float.  The parade ended at the fair where we had a booth for kids to register for Awana which starts next Wednesday.  I'm in the red shirt.

Thursday 1 September
Deer Cam - A doe eating with the coons.  I picked this one because I like the coons coming down the tree to get breakfast.

Friday 2 September
Today my hubby & I played a board game - Yahtzee.  Something we haven't done if a very long time.  It was fun.  He won.

Saturday 3 September
Didn't take a picture today busy working on a mission trip slide show on the computer.  So I picked this pic from the deer cam file taken yesterday.  The bucks' antlers are started to get hard & they are starting to feel a little ornery toward each other.  Now the antlers are getting harder, we might get some pictures of the velvet shedding & some "Buck" fights around the feeder the next couple of weeks.

Well that is my week.  It went by quickly.  Hope all of you had a great week.

7 comments:

  1. I love the cat picture....seeing all three on the top of your sofa is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I bought a Yahtzee game before a hurricane and played the heck out of it. We love board games. The next time we went to Walmart we bought a Game of Life and loved it too. I loved the tres gatos picture on Monday. How did you ever get them to pose like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cats crack me up. I love how they each have such distinct personalities!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - they tres gatos were sleeping, until I turned on the camera, then grouchy raise her head. She does not like her picture taken.
    Sara - I don't think that will happen again a kodak moment.
    Mimi - yes, these cats are little humans in fur. The two grey tabbies are sisters, same litter & complete opposite in personalties. It is fun to watch them interact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kodak moment indeed! Luv it!
    Those lost days are soooooooooooo hard to find, nigh unto impossible. However, the missed pics are the least of the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was excited the first time we had bunnies in our yard, now with our second litter...I am ready for them to move on to new bunny territory! They are sweet to look, but I had no idea they would decide to make my garden here permanent breeding ground.......

    I always love the deer cam...what fun!
    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin we had a bunch, then when it got really hot they disappeared. Now this one is back as the weather is cooler. Interesting to see how many come back.

    ReplyDelete