Sunday, August 28, 2011

365 Pictures 21 - 27 August

Wow!!!!  Another week just went zooming by and not to many pictures taken.  I hope to remedy this coming week but here is what I have to share.

Sunday 21 August

1st time I went to a church picnic alone.  The boys are at college & Stephen had to work until 10:00pm at his new job.  It was a little strange going by myself but I still had fun.  On the way home from the picnic I decided to take a picture of the sun setting on a wonderful day.

Monday 22 August
Okay, this picture was taken Saturday but it what I did Monday night.  Our church rented the local movie theater for "Free Movie Night" & showed Soul Surfer.  First time I went to the movie alone because Stephen had to work the evening shift again.  It was a great movie & I swung by Wal-mart on the way home to get some groceries & the DVD so my husband could see the movie.  We ended up watching it Saturday night after he got off work with our son Wood.  I highly recommend this movie, great message.

Tuesday 23 August
Okay what is my week without posting a couple of deer cam pictures.  It was very hot this week so the deer hardly came out during the day.  All I have is night pictures.  Here is a nice buck
  
Wednesday 24 August
And two more bucks.

Thursday 25 August
Grouchy & her mice.  She was holding this mouse with both paws until she heard the camera turn on then she immediately stopped holding it.  At least I still got a cute pic.

Friday 26 August
Stephen working the evening shift and I was a little bored plus getting over a 12hr flu from yesterday so I got out the Wii game Price Caspian to play.  Played it when it first came out but got busy with other things & never played it again.  So decided to try it again.

Saturday 27 August
Okay to explain this pic - One my son Wood came home for the weekend to get his bow to shoot at school for a competition.  He also decided to cut his hair.  He had a mishap with the clippers & the result to fix it is on the right.  Every time my son walked by he kept reminding me of someone but who.  Then it dawned on me, my cousin Glenn (who we haven't seen since 2005).  So I made this pic downloading a pic of Glenn (on the left) from facebook & taking Wood's profile while texting.  So..... what do you think?  Are they related?

Have a great week. God bless.

9 comments:

  1. Wow...that resemblance is crazy! That movie is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the resemblance is amazing. I want to see that movie I am thinking about doing it as a movie night for our Youth Would it be good for them to see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, yes it would be good for youth. Our church took our youth group to see it when it first came out in theaters. There is no cussing, only violence is when the shark attacks which is very small scene & only see blood in the water, not gory at all. The girls are in bikinis. It is a great movie for teens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought soul surfer but haven't watched it yet...maybe tonight!

    yes! they are definitely related!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first picture very serene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see that movie, I had forgotten about it.

    Those two do look a lot alike.

    Have a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I first heard of Soul Surfer through Chris Fabry Live, an interview with the mom who has a book out (http://www.moodyradio.org/brd_ProgramDetail.aspx?id=73439). Great program. We bought the DVD and have been passing it around the family. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sunset picture!

    We saw Soul Surfer and loved it. We bought on DVD the day it came out.

    Yes, the two really do look related.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DD went to see that movie, she said it was very good!

    I always lover your deer pictures. Every once and a while we will get a gimps of a deer, we saw a faun nibbling on some grass on our way home from church the other day. Sometimes we will get to see on when we are walking over at the park but not very often!

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete