Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 Pictures 17-23 April 2011

Well, another week has gone by way too quickly.  Didn't get to take pictures much this week, been very busy, but we will see what I have

Sunday 17 April
We had our church's Easter cantata Sunday night.  I'm in the front row, 1st on the left.

Monday 18 April
Okay, I didn't have time to take a picture, but the deer cam did.  This deer will be a buck, you can see the buds of his rack starting to poke through on his head.

Tuesday 19 April
I was back at church signing people in for the church directory pictures - last day.  My son knew I really wanted a picture of my tree in our back yard, so he took this for me.  We have had this tree for 4 years, but this is the 1st year it has put out its pink blossoms.  I was soooooooo happy to see them.

Wednesday 20 April
Love our deer cam, great back up when I don't have time to take pictures.


Thursday 21 April
Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Glenda.  This was taken in 1997, only picture I could find of us together.

Motor found Wood's lap top again & his bed was made.

Took Easter supper to my mom in St. Joseph.  She lives in an assistant living home.  This is a picture of my oldest son, me & my mom.

Friday 22 April
YEAH for deer cam!!!!  Saved me again on giving me a great picture on the day I needed it.


Saturday 23 April
This is what I did most of the day, making my niece her Barbie with a blue dress & green flowers on it birthday cake.  Tomorrow we will celebrate Easter with my husband's family at our house & celebrate Ali's 7th birthday that was last week.

Okay there is my week.  Hope everyone had a great week & a wonderful one coming up.




7 comments:

  1. that deer camera is neat. what a great way to capture nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic with your son & mom & that cake is amazing.

    Have a good week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks about the cake Mimi.
    Lori, deer camera is great, thinking about putting one in the backyard for my bird feeders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars...talk about a wonderful memory from the past. My grandma used to make my birthday cakes just like that. With the doll sticking up out of the cake and I remember she would decorate it to look just like a souther bell with ruffles all the way down. Reminded me of Cinderella!

    Thanks for stopping by the other day!

    Blessings
    R

    PS: Love the deer cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin,
    I think that Barbie cake pan has been around at least 30 years. My mom made it for me, and I have made it for two nieces. My mom decorated mine like a southern bell too. My niece Ali made sure I knew she wanted green flowers all over the dress. Your welcome on the vist
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those deer cam pics are pretty cool! And a 365 post saver for sure!! lol Love that cake...very cool;I made one like that for my niece when she was younger...great job! And beautiful pink blossoms on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I'm in love with that tree & hope it does this every spring

    ReplyDelete