Sunday, March 10, 2013

365 Pictures 3-9 March

Hi all,
Well it has been a busy week.  I have been gone from home almost everyday & I didn't get to many pictures taken but here is what I have to offer for this week.

Sunday 3 March 2013

This evening we celebrated my grand niece, Carrigan's 1st birthday.

I was looking out the window of the building we were in celebrating Carrigan's birthday.  I saw this old house in the snow & had to take a picture

Monday 4 March 2013

I had our Women on Mission meeting this morning at church.  We are down to one car this week, so I dropped my husband off at work & got to church a little early but just in time to see the sun starting to come up over the town of Bethany.

Tuesday 5 March 2013 

We refilled our bird feeders this evening & within  an hour they birds were coming to eat.  Here is my first bird picture for 2013. I love cardinals

Wednesday 6 March 2013 

Here are is a picture from the deer cam.  I love how it caught these blue jays in mid flight

Thursday 7 March 2013

This turkey is doing a happy dance, there is corn in the feeder!!

Friday 8 March 2013

 Okay, let me see, if I stand in front of the camera, right in this spot I can see what you see. . . interesting

Saturday 9 March 2013

no picture

Well, that is my week.  Hope everyone had a great week.  The snow here is almost melted just in time for another storm.  Have a great & blessed week.
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Your deer cam pictures are great!!
    Happy birthday carrigan! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is a cutie - love all the pink! And the deer cam pictures are a lot of fun this week. I think my favorite is the turkey - hilarious :) The house in the snow is pretty cool too - reminds me of Little House on the Prairie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little girl Carrigen is. Loved it. Your snow and sunset pictures were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy dance! So lucky to catch that.

    ReplyDelete