Sunday, January 13, 2013

365 Pictures 6-12 Jan

Another week has gone by.  I didn't get a picture everyday but did better than I have in the past couple of weeks.  It has been a busy week, with meetings, getting shots for my trip & subbing.
Here it is.

Sunday 6 Jan, 2013

I spent the afternoon taking pictures for a friend's little boy's 2nd birthday.  Here is a collage I made of some of the shots I took.  Happy Birthday Elijah!!!

Monday 7 Jan, 2013


Our cats love to play & sleep in boxes.  We had a lot of them during Christmas but now they are all gone.  Fuzzy was so desperate to find a box to lay in, so had to settle for this 1/4 of a box, she found on the piano.

Tuesday 8 Jan, 2013

On my way to sub for Preschool & Special Ed.  I saw the sun come up in my rear view mirror & it was gorgeous.  By the time I got to a place to stop, it wasn't as pretty as when it first came up, but still wanted to get a picture.

Wednesday 9 Jan, 2013

I took this picture back in August.  This is my nephew Gavin & today he turned 10.  He lives in North Carolina, so I don't get to see him much.

Thursday 10 Jan, 2013


I didn't get a picture taken today, so deer cam to the rescue.  This is one of the bucks that survived deer season.

Friday 11 Jan, 2013

A beautiful sunset, but also a very windy evening.  I'm using my new camera which is a small one & the wind kept blowing my hands as I tried to take some pictures.  This was the best one out of the batch.

Saturday 12 Jan, 2013

Okay, I spent the day shopping with my niece in St. Joseph for her 17th birthday.  She won't be 17 until Feb. but I will be out of the country, so we celebrated it a month early.  So deer cam rescued me again or maybe it should be call turkey cam today.

Well, that is my week.  Can't wait to see the rest of the post.  Have a blessed week coming up.







8 comments:

  1. That cat with 1/4 of a box kills me because ours do the same thing. We had a printer box in the corner of the office for a while before I tossed it and they *still* curl up in that corner like the box is still there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that's a lot of turkeys!!
    Hope you have a great week!
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is only 6 turkeys, we have had up to 15 at the feeder at one time.

      Delete
  3. Oh, the cat is too cute! Love cats and boxes.

    Love the sunrise and sunset pics.

    Those turkeys are huge! We have 32 chickens and thought about getting some turkeys, but the guys at the local feed store said they were usually mean so with younger girls we decided to pass on the turkeys. :)

    Thanks for sharing your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of the cat in the 1/4 box is priceless - too funny! LOVE your sun shots - so gorgeous. Mike & I saw a whole hillside of turkeys when we were in NC visiting our families, but we couldn't stop to get a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the cat shot...and your nephew is adorable. The sun shots are amazing...as are the turkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may need to give our cat a box, or even part of one.

    So many fat turkeys! Do you hunt and eat them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, Yes we do hunt the turkeys & eat them.

      Delete