Sunday, January 27, 2013

365 Pictures 20-26 Jan

Hi,
Well, this week was mostly about subbing & cats.  It was a week of leaving & changes but all is stll good.

Sunday 20 January 2013

This was Wood's last week home.  He starts classes next week.  Motor knew he was leaving for good since he was packing up suitcases.  Motor claimed this one as his to be packed in, so he could go along.

Monday 21 January 2013

Fuzzy was being a pig.  She was laying on one of the beds & claiming another as hers.  She wasn't about to share the bed she had her paw on.

Tuesday 22 January 2013


Picture for today is from the deer cam & it is about a cat - Bobcat that is.  They are usually running by so it is rare to get them on a deer cam.

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wood left tonight & poor Motor had no one to cuddle with, so he came down & join dad.  My husband tried to move & Motor held on to his hand.  Something tells me he also knew what was coming Friday.

Thursday 24 January 2013


We had a light dusting of snow last night, early this morning.  I chose this picture from the deer cam because of the snow on the deer's back.

Friday 25 January 2013

Sad day, we had to put Grouchy to sleep.  She had a good life of 9 years & 10 months. Before we did, we took several "last" pictures of her.  Wood was back home for one last time before starting classes.  Grouchy was his cat, that we got when he was 12 years old.

Wood & Grouchy checking out the morning noises in the front yard.  This is something they did when the Wood was home.

Grouchy did not appreciate my photo session & shows her opinion here by sticking her tongue out at me while I took this picture.

Playing Grouchy's favorite game one more time - Please fetch the toy mouse from my soccer goal aka under the oven.

Saturday 26 January 2013

See even squirrels like sitting & watching the sunrise in the morning.

Well, that is my week.  I have 6 days left at home then I will be gone for 3 weeks.  My goal is to post on Saturday before I leave.






6 comments:

  1. Awh, grouchy. I'm sorry. Such a pretty cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm teary-eyed. So sad when you have to put an animal to sleep. I'm sure grouchy will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about Grouchy - I'm glad you got some good pictures of her. I love the one with her tongue sticking out - living up to her name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures of the cats...but this post was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing else your friend needs to do--just link up each week!
    Looking forward to having her!
    -amy

    ReplyDelete