Monday, May 21, 2012

365 Pictures week 20 13 -19 May 2012

Hey,
I'm posting on time & with some pictures!!! (ha, ha) I do need to go back one day.  Last week I said I had no pictures for Saturday the 12th but I forgot I did have some pictures that day,so will post them here.  Well, better getting posting what did this week bring?

Saturday 12 May

My niece Ali had her very first ice skating show.  She has been taking lessons.  She did a great job & it was a very entertaining show.  Circus theme.
Ali was an elephant, she is on the left in the grey outfit.

The kids were taking a bow & Ali got tickled about something.  I think this is my favorite picture of her performance

My grand niece Charleigh sitting my my niece Ali'es lap.  Charleigh's family came to see Ali's performance.

Sunday 13 May 2012

We were in a hurry this morning so I didn't have time to make the bed.  Came home to this after church. . .

Monday 14 May 2012

My youngest son Josh is home from college for a week.  He brought home his last school newspaper that had an article about the group he has & is going on another mission trip with.  My son was interview for this article & I was impressed they did a full page.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Okay, no picture taken today, but have a great one from the deer cam.  Here is a little buck in velvet.  having a conversation with a turkey.  We are getting more turkey shots this year.


Wednesday 16 May 2012

no  pictures

Thursday 17 May 2012

YEAH!!!!  Everyone is home from college!!!  Josh finished his finals last week & Wood has his last final today so we celebrated by going to Sea Life Aquarium in Kansas City.  It just opened about a month ago.  Great aquarium.  I took some great pics, but I loved this one the most.  It looked like the stingray was saying "Hi".



Friday - Saturday 18-19 May 2012

No Pictures





4 comments:

  1. It's always great when our kids are home!!!

    It does look like that deer is chatting with the turkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stingray picture! Your grand-niece looks like a little Barbie doll in that picture. Both girls are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your grand niece was a doll at first too :) It wasn't until I read the caption that I realized it was a real live person. hahaha She's just too cute! Your niece is adorable too, and looks like she had a fun time with her program.

    Very cool aquarium photo!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments. Yes, my niece's are cute, but I say that humbly. My grand-niece's hair is naturally curly, which makes me a little jealous (ha, ha)

    ReplyDelete