Saturday, March 3, 2012

365 Pictures week 9 26 Feb - 3 March

Hello,
This week seemed to go by fast.  I was off work all week as the family I work for went to Mexico for a vacation.  So I worked on projects around the house & forgot to take pictures most of the time.  So here are the few that did make it into my camera plus a couple extras for special occasions.

Sunday 26 February
no picture

Monday 27 February
On my way to Bible study & I was able to see this beautiful sunset.

Tuesday 28 February
Happy 48th B-day to my older brother Robert!!!

Wednesday 29 February
I didn't take this picture but had to post it.  Say hello to my new grand niece Carrigan Elaine Ford born today at 12:07am!!!!  She is about an hour old in this picture.

Motor has made it in the spotlight again this week, thanks to Daddy spoiling him.  Motor likes yogurt but only certain flavors.  I'm the same way & our favorite is Yo-plait Chocolate Whips.  Now when I'm done eating out of the container (Motor usually hears my spoon scraping the sides) I give him the container to lick.  He usually only get the top since he can't fit his nose all the way to the bottom.  Daddy decided to spoil him this morning & cut the container in half, that way he can lick it clean.  Motor was sooooo happy that morning.

Thursday 1 March
no picture

Friday 2 March
We had a huge snowstorm this morning.  The flakes were as big as half dollars for the first hour & went to teeny, tiny flakes for about two hours, then stopped, sun came out & the temps made it to 47, so all the snow melted away by 12:00pm

Hubby has to bee at work tomorrow by 6:00am & he ate the last of the muffins this morning.  So I saw this on pinterest & had to make it.  It is called Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring. Very, Very easy & quick.  Recipe will  be at my blog http://goodcooking-semperfi.blogspot.com/

Saturday 3 March
This cute little boy is turning 92 today.  Happy birthday to my husband's Uncle Don Marshall
This is the most currant picture I have of Uncle Don.  This picture was taken Jan. 2010 at my father-in-law's 80th birthday party.  Uncle Don would turn 90 in two months.  On the left is my father-in-law Charles & on the right is Uncle Don.


Okay I didn't forget my cross stitch for my fans.  It is almost done.  I always leave white for last because it can get dirty so easily.  So I'm left with the white parts to be cross stitched & then adding the saying & details.  Hope to get it done this up coming week.

Well, that is my week.  Looking forward to see how everyone else's went.  God Bless


6 comments:

  1. The cross stitch just gets prettier and prettier...and those sticky buns look so yummy. I will have to find them on pinterest. Your new little grand neice is a living doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I posted the recipe at my good cooking blog if you want to go there, might be easier or I have it pinned on pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the babies name. I will try that recipe. I just love Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious addition to the family and a leap year baby:)

    Spoiled kitties......love it!

    All your pictures this were a great cross section of your week!

    Loved the cross stitch!

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cross stitch is looking great! Mmm - those sticky buns are making my mouth water! Your brother & I are the same age. I was supposed to be born on February 29 but decided to stay put for a few extra days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother might have made it to the 29th, but he ended up being an emergency c-section, so came on the 28th,no choice

    ReplyDelete