Saturday, March 12, 2011

365 pictures 6 - 12 March

WOW!!!!  Where did this week go????  I didn't get every day, just a crazy week but here we go.

Sunday 6 March
Nice relaxing day.  Church in the morning, nap in the afternoon, kitties playing, church in the evening.  Grouchy playing with her favorite mouse.

Monday 7 March
Going back in time 21 years.  This is my nephew Elisha James, two days old.  He turned 21 today.  I was 4 months pregnant with my first son, so getting some "Mommy" practice in.


My son Wood is home from college.  He brought home his fish tank.  Wood started to remove the books from this bookcase so we could move it & put the fish tank here.  Grouchy had to help by being a live dust rag.  She had a blast rolling all over the empty shelves.  Thought she found a new play area.

Tuesday 8 March

A week ago, my husband & I went to a couple night at church & won a gift card to Red Lobster.  Tuesday is my husband's day off, so we drove to the city, St. Joseph, (an 1hr & 15 min. south west of us) did some shopping & then went out to eat at Red Lobster.  It was a great time & a wonderful date night.

Wednesday 9 March
 No picture, can't believe I forgot to take one.

Thursday 10 March
Put up the Woodpecker suet block & this cute little Downy (I think that is its name) pecker came immediately.

Friday 11 March
I had the privilege to go to a women retreat put on by our county Baptist association.  At 9:30pm we got into our pj's had a slumber party & played some games.  The them to the games was things we count, like we count grey/white hairs & worry about having them.  God knows the number of hairs on our head even the white/grey one we pluck out.  The object of the game was we were given a small box of spaghetti & we had to see which team to stuff all the spaghetti in the pony tail of a team mate head first.  My team came in third.

Saturday 12 March
The retreat was Friday evening to Saturday afternoon.  Started the morning with breakfast & praise time.  Angie Cox led us in praise.  She is a wonderful musician & writes some of the most beautiful praise songs.

That is my week.  Hope all of you had a great one!!


6 comments:

  1. I love me some Red Lobster! We have one here in Sioux Falls, but we are moving back to North Platte, NE and they don't have one! Like you, the nearest one is over an hour away! So sad!

    Great pictures and what a cute kitty!

    Blessings! ~Mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great week!!

    When we lived in North dakota, we would drive 2 hours one way just to eat at Red Lobster! Hard to believe now! ha!

    love the spaghetti game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my son's name is Elisha!

    Is the shelf gonna hold the weight of a fish tank?

    Yay! for free dinner, especially at a place like Red Lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RaD, we moved the bookshelf to another room. My son had a holder for the fishtank, just needed to make room for it. I'm going to take a picture of the fish tank when it is set up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very full but wonderful week!
    Craving those cheesy biscuits from Red Lobster now :)
    Cats are so funny! And entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like so much fun at the retreat! Today is my boy John's 19th birthday & boy is it bittersweet.

    Have a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete